Blogroll

Jul 10, 2012

What Is Online Job ?


This is my first post on this blog therefore first of all i will welcome u all and i will tell u the purpose of the blog:
I have created this blog to teach people about online jobs
Now you are thinking that:

1. What is online job ?


Online job is a source of income as a parttime job u can earn money by:
1. Saling produts online
2. Reading E mails
3. Showing ads on your site
I will personally advice to choose the third option lets describe the third iption



Ad Posting Jobs:

One of the easiest of money making online is ad posting jobs. They say it, I have listened it. I know if you are a self dependent person and you do not need to do ad posting jobs for money making then you should have always ignored ad posting opportunities. Mostly students try to make money by ad posting jobs because you do not have to give so much time only 2 hours daily work and daily Rs 300/- to Rs 500/-, so pocket money solutions is done but what do you think is it true? I don’t think so. In my inbox every day I gets new money making opportunity and that all the opportunities are online ad posting jobs.
I have a post on “free classified sites list for ad posting in India” now on that comments are closed but in many comments I had got asking me question please sir tell me how can I make money online by ad posting jobs? I am a student and willing to do part time job of ad posting.